Production Operations Manager Montague Gardens EE positions
Well established company in Montague Gardens is looking for a Production Operations Manager with 5-8 years’ experience within the Steel Production Industry (Balustrade, Fences, Staircases, Roller Doors, Safety Bars, etc).
Salary: Up to R----- CTC / Highly Negotiable (Including Medical Aid, Pension)
- Relevant technical or operations qualification
- 5-8 years relevant experience as Production Manager
- Must come from the Steel Industry (Balustrade, Fences, Staircases, Roller Doors, Safety Bars, etc)
- Monitoring and analysing the production - strategy for improving if necessary.
- By managing day-to-day activities, analysing statistics and preparing reports.
- Including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management as well as training and supervising new direct reports and tracking and measuring staff performance.
- New product introduction into manufacturing facility
- Planning and controlling change.
- Managing quality assurance programs.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory related to the running of the factory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- People Management
- Cost Control
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a call within 5-7 days, unfortunately you have not been selected for an Interview.
We offer a Referral reward of R 500 IF you refer someone to us suited for the position. The Referral Fee Reward is paid out ONLY if that person was offered the position and they accepted it. Email the CV to referral (a) ------ with a Reference to who you refer, make sure to attach their CV’s.
Please apply online
FROGG Recruitment SA