- Grade 12/ Matric
- Relevant Technical Qualification
- Experience in a Similar role within the truck, motor or heavy engineering Industry
- Supervisory Experience
- Lean manufacturing implementation experience
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 QS and the OSH Act
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid Driver’s license and own transport
Applicants must reside in BELLVILLE or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.