A well-known insurance company in Johannesburg is looking for a Programme Assurance Manager. This role requires you to provide assurance over projects and programmes within the internal audit space.
As Programme Assurance Manager, you would be responsible for providing assurance over projects and programmes in line with both the audit methodology as well as project management standards.
Responsibilities are inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Development of projects and programmes
- Develop the internal audit strategy and monitor strategic objectives
- Perform Project Management reviews on Risk Management and The effectiveness of the governance frameworks, operating effectiveness of structures to facilitate management of organisational resources to complete projects successfully
- Provide review on delivery of processes such as data migration, testing, training and change management etc.
- Provide assurance services in relation to processes, risks, controls and other methodologies, in line with various business transformation programmes.
- Provide operational support to the internal audit team
- Conduct assurance planning and practical use of project management practices to manage the assurance work
- Build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 4 years experience in Project Management
- Experience in Internal Audit divisions
- PMbok/Prince 2/Agile/MSP etc
- Insurance Industry exposure a benefit