- Minimum of 10 years Management Experience
- Extensive Experience in Programme Management, Planning
- General and Strategic Management
- Programme Management
- Financial Management
- Budget Management and Cost Control
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Business Planning
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Planning and Analytical
- Relationship Building and Collaboration
- Problem Solving
KEY RESULT AREAS
Business and Operations Improvement
- Develop efficient and effective business delivery mechanism
- Champion the development of appropriate skills and competency efficiencies
- Spearhead operations improvement and innovation initiatives cost efficiencies.
- Lead the building of organisational operational abilities and capability opportunities
- Oversee programme delivery (planning, implementing, monitoring, programme performance and reporting.
- Accountable for organisational performance in the delivery of projects
- Direct the formulation of appropriate portfolio-based projects to inform corporate planning, targeting, impact assessments and reporting
- Exerts strong influencing skills to impact choices on immediate and long term directions.
- Participates in strategy development
- Makes decisions and takes timely independent action in pursuit of priorities.
- Undertakes continual adjustments with stakeholders in a persuasive manner to keep projects on course by use of positive win\win negotiation.
- Partnering with sponsors in understanding opportunities and in making timely choices
- Identify ,build and maintain relationships with key stakeholder
- Coordinate and intergrate business delivery activities within the department and other Business Units.
- Deliver an IT People Plan with focus on Performance, Skills Development, Proficiency Management, EE, Succession and Talent Management.
- Create and Lead a High Performance IT Executive Team, attract Top Talent, reduce churn and create stability Employment Equity – meet IT Equity plan as presented and approved by Board.
- Engagement survey – improve dipstick survey results to 35%.
- Retention – Retain 90% of top talent / decrease turnover of average and better performers to < 15%.
- Implement L & D Plan – 85% (given that there is always a significant underperformance in this area, and as it is we underspend v industry standard
Financial Management and Governance
- Ensures a high level of fiscal control and accountability for project budget
- Manage project budgets and resource allocation
- Cultivate an appropriate culture and awareness around finances
- Direct the business budgeting and institute associated control measures
- Champion unit risk management and statutory compliance
- Effective Management of IT Finances: - Manage recoveries and Expense budget through measuring Gross Expenses
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.