This position assists the Group Financial Manager in delivering services that touch more than 40 companies.
You will assist a compact team accounting for the Group’s finances, with your main responsibility to handle individual company accounts, reconciliations and a focus on financial analysis and reporting.
Your value to the group will include:
- Preparation of individual company accounts from source documents to management accounts
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and general ledger accounts
- Resolution of un-reconciled items and non-standard transaction treatment
- Preparation of punctual and meaningful reports across business lines
- Analysis of monthly and quarterly accounts for reporting purposes
- Maintenance of control schedules across group accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in finance
- At least 5 years’ experience in a financial accounting role or similar experience
- Experience in reporting to provide concise and incisive information for business units
- Strong numeracy and excel skills, as well as practical experience with accounting systems (Xero, Pastel, Sage, VIP)
- Self-motivated and disciplined with attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task, adhere to deadlines and be prepared to work overtime as required
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.