Minimum requirements for the role:
- Relevant qualification in Project Management is essential.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Project Management is essential.
- Previous experience within the Mining industry is essential, preferably within crushing and plants.
- Must have knowledge of FIDIC suite of terms and conditions.
- Computer literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Projects is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organisational skills are essential.
- A valid driver’s licence, own reliable transport and ability to travel to sites are essential.
- Must have the ability to prepare a top-down project plan as well as have an understanding of a product breakdown structure.
- Must have time management and stress management skills as well as technical aptitude.
- The successful candidate must be adaptable and be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Email CVs to jeff@------
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing projects according to specifications.
- Overseeing the project to ensure successful completion of each project.
- Compiling various reports, including work breakdown structures and Gantt charts.
- Coordinating personnel required for projects as well as the tasks required for project completion.
- Overseeing the project budget and resource allocation to ensure projects remain within budget and according specific deadlines.
- Managing insurance, risk and change control required for each project as well processing the relevant documentation.
- Evaluating projects on a regular basis and assessing the results to identify areas of improvement for future projects.
- Managing project evaluations and assess the results.
- Ensuring project timelines are correctly adhered to and expedite processes when required to do so.
- Achieving quality assurance requirements as determined by the customer.
- Initiating the invoicing process and ensure invoices are compiled and distributed in a timeous manner.
- Email CVs to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.