Our client, a national leader in their field, is looking for a QlikView Developer to join their team. The successful candidate must be able to understand and evaluate the customers’ business and Business Intelligence requirements.
- Tertiary qualification
- At least 3+ years related work experience
- Excellent numerical ability
- Business Analyst experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience with BI tools
- QlikView experience an advantage
- Strong excel skills
- Strong data modelling skills
- Consulting experience an advantage
- Design, development and maintenance of the Qlik data models for their division
- Design, development and testing of Qlik applications
- Development of data quality definitions and applications
- Provide ad-hoc user support, including occasional data extracts
- Provide user training and documentation for supported applications
- Assist with performance and tuning of Qlik applications
- Participate in driving workshops to define requirements and design applications
- Manage requirements and scope of development projects
- Support the team of Analysts/ QlikView Designers by providing knowledge and guidance in their development of front-end views
Please send your CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------- or for more information, contact us on----- (VoIP) or-----.
In sending your CV, you confirm that you have read and understood our POPI Policy found on our website www.------. Should you be unsuccessful for this particular position, you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database which you confirm is true, correct and up to date. Should a suitable opportunity arise we will contact you and request your permission to submit your information.