- Required to perform various flight line duties including, but not limited to:
- Line maintenance
- Conduct routine inspections
- Fault finding and rectification
- Perform A-checks including weekly service checks.
- Grade 12
- Good knowledge and understanding of a computer
- Valid South-African passport holder
- Qualified Aircraft Technician
- Sound understanding of technical aircraft publications and documentation
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public holidays
- Must be available and willing to travel at short notice, both locally and internationally.
- Minimum of five (5) years aviation experience
- Previous experience working on B737 – 400 and -800.
- Detailed and able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions
- Committed to delivering quality work
- Proactive self-starter capable to function on his/her own without any supervision.
- All external applicants, please apply via our website: --------Please upload your CV here-------->
- No external email applications will be accepted.
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.