Our financial recruitment desk currently has a vacancy for a Regional Internal Audit Manager. Our client has over 45 years’ experience in over 17 countries worldwide, providing top service in the tyre and mining industry. Reporting to the Global Audit Manager in Canada, the Regional Audit Manager will oversea the internal audit function for the African region.
The successful candidate will work closely with the business and senior leaders, to deliver on objectives and be accountable for the results of the department. He/She will be expected to be independent, adaptable and possess a comprehensive knowledge of audit and internal control best practices.
- Accounting degree – SAICA or CIMA registered.
- 10 years’ experience in management, finance, IT or other audit related fields for medium to large sized enterprises.
- Experience working in West Africa, Southern and Eastern Africa
- International business experience, ideally in the mining industry
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis and/or reasoning to identify underlying principals, reasons, or facts.
- Ability to travel locally and internationally (30%)
- Must have a current passport for international travel
Should you meet ALL the criteria above and you are ready to join a dynamic international enterprise then email your CV in asap. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.