Our client is the world's largest manufacturer of tyres and other rubber products and currently looking for you to join their company as a Regional Manager.
This position will be reporting directly to the Divisional Manager and you as a Regional Retreads Manager will be responsible for applying knowledge of production methods, processes, machine and equipment, plant layout, and production capacities.
The Regional Manager will review production procedures, standards, cost and Quality, Prepares labour layouts for production units, interprets company policies to subordinate managers. Establishes or adjusts work procedures and prepare reports for administrative personnel relating to factors, such as production, labour and material costs.
- Manufactures a quality product in accordance with recommended specifications and procedures
- Improve and maintains the Standards, processes and procedures within consistent uniform levels, in all factories
- Improve methods and productivity and maintain uniform levels of production
- Develops an ongoing program to provide a high level of product quality, consistent and ensures turnaround is achieved
- Develop and maintain an effective cost control systems
- Install, improve and maintain records & systems to provide good inventory control, efficient production, maintains all costs within Budget and all KPI / KPAs.
- Trains personal, evaluates the productive efforts of subordinates to insure most efficient utilization of personal /equipment.
- Train personnel with the emphasis on development of Managers from within our work force.
- Solves problems as they occur.
- Quick action to ensure problem resolution to ensure costs , quality and productivity is ensured
- Responsible for safe working conditions and safe working habits of employees.
- Maintains all daily, weekly and monthly Safety inspections, ensuring 100% compliance
- Maintains good communication with subordinates, Management, Sales / Service, and the customer.
- Works directly with all Factory Managers and sales personnel, maintaining good communications with all levels of the organization .(One Bridgestone )
Educational & Experience requirements:
- National Diploma / Degree in Production Management / Business Management / Manufacturing Management or Equivalent
- Computer literacy (advanced)
- SAP (advanced)
- Min of 10 Years experience in the Manufacturing Industry
- Tyre Manufacturing experience will be an added advantage
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.