REGIONAL INVESTMENT MANAGER (SOUTHERN AFRICA)
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
This position reports directly to the COO: BPI responsible for implementing operational aspects of the business strategy into the selected Southern African countries.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The responsibilities will be varied and include the following critical performance areas:
- Implementing operational aspects of the business strategy into the selected Southern African countries
- Managing the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the Southern African team
- Leading, developing and training investment teams of investment in the relevant Southern African countries
- Participating in the governance of the company and its investment decision making bodies
- Oversight of the marketing management role for the Southern African region
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- B Com Degree with Accounting II
- Bcom Honours Degree
- 7 years’ experience conducting work at a credit management and senior investment level
- 3 years Rest of Africa experience is advantageous
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Results focused, with a concern for client service and excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- Leading and supervising
- Relating and networking with people
- Persuading and influencing
- Following instructions and procedures
Note: This position entails a substantial amount of travel within the Southern Africa Region (Namibia, Malawi and Zambia).
To apply, please send your profile to --------Please upload your CV here--------.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.