Minimum requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or related is essential.
- Previous work experience in Trade or Category Marketing.
- Previous Customer Management experience would be advantageous.
- Previous experience having worked within the FMCG environment is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing a library of category information.
- Assisting the National Marketing Services Manager in extraction of key insights into category drivers and dynamics.
- Identifying information providers to address the gaps identified by National Marketing Services Manager and/or Chief Marketing Officer and secure costs estimates.
- Assisting the National Marketing Services Manager in launching product for agreed retail account customers.
- Sourcing relevant shopper research, global case studies and trade data to assist the National Marketing Services Manager in development of go to market recommendations.
- Visiting stores on a monthly basis to audit pop drivers and competitor activations and identify opportunities/problem areas by category and brand.
- Identifying contact in each region who will channel regional specific information which will be prepared and shared with the business monthly.
- Supporting the National Marketing Services Manager in preparation of monthly category reviews using trade data.
Salary package, including benefits, are negotiable depending on experience gained.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.