- Bcom Honours with completed Articles
- CA(SA) Preferable
- 5-8 Years post article experience
- Strong Financial background with extensive experience in budgeting and Forecasting
- Result oriented with strong ability and desire to effectively lead and manage a project from start to finish.
- Self-directed, highly motivated and strong initiative; able to establish own agendas and originate work plans.
- Experience managing financial staff; must be able to provide accounting and financial guidance
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication (oral & written) and presentation skills
- Individual must be able to identify necessary analysis and make independent decisions to give direction to business partners and to finalize direction on key initiatives.
- Must possess the ability to understand trends and results at both a detailed and a strategic level, and to inter-relate issues between the two.
- Proven expertise in developing complex financial models and forecasts to support corporate planning decisions
- Must have the ability to assemble large volumes of data and inputs and organize for strategic decision making with an acute sense of urgency
- Profit and Loss (P&L) responsibility for projects and products within the Business Unit
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: -----
Senior Recruitment Consultant: Jaymal Nagar or email:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.