PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS. YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, Sketch, Craft Tool, Zeplin and the like is a must;
- A degree or qualification in communication or marketing or IT related.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision;
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design;
- A solid grasp of user-centred design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns;
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently;
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients;
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design;
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval;
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them;
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism;
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation;
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
Brief Overview of Job Functions:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences;
- Facilitate client's product visions by researching, conceiving, wire-framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products;
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, journey maps, and mock-ups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces;
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions;
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features;
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- To conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translate them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes;
- To design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience in using UX software to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design;
- Good communication, documentation and collaboration skills;
- Ability to engage with clients to understand detailed requirements that meet client needs and requirements;
- Ability to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
Technical Skills Requirement:
- InVision, Sketch, Craft Tool and Zeplin technical skills;
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
Qualifications or Experience:
- IT degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in UX software.
Please not that this is a contract position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please not the position closes on the 9th October 2017.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.