We are looking for an SAP Data Intelligence Functional Specialist for a fixed term contract Position with our client based in Centurion/Pretoria.
Willing and able to travel for up to 2 weeks at a time (Internationally) with a Valid Driver‚??s License.
Minimum educational level:
- Diploma or Degree in IT
We require a minimum 10 years‚?? work experience in:
- Main role is to Provide Functional and Operational Support for SAP Data Intelligence
- To be able to Investigate, Understand and Document functionalities and technologies in
- SAP Data Intelligence
- Create Concepts/Proposals/Designs and
- Guidelines based on internal requirements guidelines ex :
- Technical Design Documents
- Functional Design Documents
- Authorization Concepts
- Developer Guidelines
- How To Documents
- Operational Processes
- System Monitoring Guidelines
- Performance Monitoring Concepts
- Secondary role is to be able to assist and provide 2de or 3de level support for other¬†current and new technologies, ex. BWonHANA, BW4/HANA, HANA, Analysis for Office, SAP
- Analytics Cloud etc.
- Collaborate with fellow colleagues across multiple sites/locations.
- Configure and deliver SAP based solutions including documentation, processes and¬†guidelines as required by the Project
¬†Skills and Experience:
Specific Technical / Functional skills:
- At least 1+ years of SAP Data Intelligence Experience
- Experience in SDI (Smart Data Integration) and SDA (Smart Data Access)
- Experience in enabling of the DP Agent
- Worked with at least 1 Adaptor
- Creation of Remote Sources and Flow Graphs in SDI
- Experience with Replication, Transformation and Profiling of Data.
- At least 1+ years‚?? experience in Cloud Based Solutions (AWS/Azure)
- At Least 7+ Years SAP BW Experience
- Experience in SAP ABAP or Other Programming Languages
- Experience in the following would be beneficial
- BWonHANA BW4HANA
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- HANA XS-C/XS-A Developments
- Analysis for Office