Our client in the Insurance industry is currently looking for a GL Implemantion business lead to assit on a project for a 6 Months contract with the view of extention.
The project is to Lead the IFRS 17 S/4HANA General Ledger implementation team to ensure readiness to comply with IFRS 17 requirements.
- CA (SA) /similar qualification
- Experience in leading General Ledger implementations
- Advanced understanding of SAP solutions, knowledge of S/4HANA advantageous
- Insurance industry experience advantageous
- Strong communication skill (written and oral);
- Adaptability and ability to work within a complex and changing environment;
- Experience with complex analysis of business outlines and requirements;
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints, and
- Strong attention to detail.
Responsible to :
- Coordinate and lead a team of Business Analysts and Developers to ensure quality and on-time configuration, development and solution analysis;
- Lead and oversee the design, development, testing, automation and integration of the General Ledger in accordance with specific business requirements and IT drivers;
- Liaise with the product owners, other IFRS 17 Stream Leads and users to confirm prioritised business requirements and provide appropriate process and system solutions
- Maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with implementation partner, product owners, functional and technical team members, and users;
- Perform other related tasks as may be identified.
- Scope includes assisting Africa (may include travel within Africa).
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.