SAP FI Functional Consultant – Cape Town – Contract – R800 p/h
If you love algorithms and can transform the abstract into logical and technical detail, with the ability to configure systems, then we want you to apply for this role that can open doors in the future.
- SAP FI experience with specific modules – FI/CO, AM, PS, PM, IM, RE, BPC (8 Years’ experience)
- SAP- Retail Domain experience (4-6 years)
- Supply Chain – MM, TD, TSW, GTS, BW and SD integration (8 Years)
- SAP Solution Manager (4 Years)
- Fiori UX designs and integration (2 Years)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customizing the respective business area and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the request.
- Support to the team as well as SAP users
- Structure system strategy: Design, Prototype, test, train and implement procedures
- You will need to keep up with industry developments at all times in order to make informed decisions about the software you are working with.
- IT Related post graduate
- Relevant SAP Certification
The reference Number for this position is CB46579. It’s a Contract position based in Cape Town offering a contract rate of R800 per hour, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on----- to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
<--------Please upload your CV here--------