Responsible for design, development and support of new and existing SAP applications.
- Provide solutions including how to leverage standard SAP S/4 HANA Finance functionality and how to enable requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements and understands the long-term and short-term perspectives of an IT investment situation.
- Support finance business teams alongside other IT SAP staff
- Perform root cause analysis on persistent or major software & application related problems.
- Must be able to dive into existing Solutions to understand how objects need to be enhanced. Proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 finance system issues.
- Support and promote integration relationships between IT and business functions.
- Provide accurate timelines for specific tasks assigned.
- Provide end-user support especially during Month end close.
- BSc Degree in Information Systems / Information Technology or BComm.
- SAP Certification in FI/CO and/ or S/4 HANA.
- Highly competent and experienced SAP S/4 HANA candidate who has exceptional skills and experience in working on large Upgrades and Implementation Projects and the ability to dive into existing code to figure out how objects need to be enhanced.
- A proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 HANA FI/CO configuration and issues.
- FI module components including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Banks (including integration), and CO module components including Cost Centers, Internal Orders, Product Costing (including BOMs and Routings), Profitability Analysis (COPA), Manufacturing Variances and Settlements, and Profit Centers
- Master Data components including Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master, and Bank Master.
- Accounts receivables Credit and Deduction Management
- Accounts Payables including VIM (KOFAX)
- Extensive experience with FI/CO integration with other process modules, including Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM).
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.