Understanding, organizing and processing SAP customer master data as approved and directed by group standards on SAP System
Duties and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will have a holistic understanding of master data functionality in SAP and the impact this data has on other SAP functions as well as other operating systems.
- Coordinating master data setup, validations and conducting periodic system maintenance.
- Responsible for engaging with all functional groups to drive data integrity throughout the customer experience life-cycle
- Executes the analysis and creation of new customer setup in SAP
- Proactively identifies, analyses, administers and communicates actionable data changes and requirements to the organization
- At least one implementation on SAP S/4 Hana
- Experience in data management/maintenance
- Must have a working knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures related to data.
- University degree
- SAP Certification
The reference Number for this position is GZ44784. It’s a permanent position based in Melrose offering R1.2mil per annum, cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on cleob@------ or call her on----- to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
<--------Please upload your CV here--------