- Matric Certificate
- Tertiary Education is an advantage
- 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- FAIS Compliant including all relevant credits and RE5 exam – Non-negotiable
- 5 years’ experience in Commercial - Non-negotiable
- Ensuring that staff issue policies, amendments and processes without error within 24 hours.
- Streamline processes in the underwriting department.
- Assisting in ensuring that the loss ratios are reduced.
- Risk Management.
- Utilizing the business description report to ensure good quality business on the books.
- Must have Technical knowledge on Non-Motor and Motor.
- High level underwriting queries internal and external – Turnaround time 24 hours.
- Ensuring that policies and amendments are issued without error within 24 hours.
- Checking all documentation to ensure correctness before processing.
- Quotations & Rating
- Processing of new policies according to COMPANY procedures.
- Renewal & Renewal Invites to be done timeously
- Processing endorsements.
- Handling queries from Credit Control department.
- Cancellation of policies.
- Handling queries from brokers – Turnaround time 24 hours
- General correspondence with broker via e-mail, fax or telephone.
- Diarize issues that need to be followed up.
- Ensure filing of closings and schedules according to COMPANY procedure (electronically).
- General office administration.
- Develop relationships with clients and ensure high level of service.
- Assist with underwriting queries internal and external – Turnaround time 24 hours
- Ensure all risks are written within our Treaty limits.
- No declined risks are accepted or renewed.
- If required FAC is placed by negotiating with NNAC.
- Managing staff and staff related issues.
- Training of staff.
- Perform all other functions as required or requested within reason.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.