Our client is an international digital solutions and technology services company. They are a technology partner of choice, with strong track- record of innovation, credible investment in digital solutions and assertion of commitment to client’s success, this company’s comprehensive range of services and solutions enable clients achieve new thresholds of performance.
Our client is looking for a SFDC Basic Developer in the Johannesburg Office. It is a full time job that will require extensive travel.
Skills required for the role:
- Highly experienced and a hands on Salesforce technical lead for large SFDC implementation and transformation.
- 8-12 years of experience in SalesForce.com project implementation, good track record in enterprise level project and regional rollout.
- Should have experience in implementing SFDC Sales & service cloud
- Should be able to understand client’s requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design and build an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets or exceeds functional requirements. Should have work experience on building proposals and articulate the solution to clients.
- Full life cycle implementation and support, hands on technical knowledge and architecture solution required
- Able to quickly build the demo or POCs to showcase internal & external stakeholders
- Should hold SFDC certifications and good knowledge of Force.com platform (i.e. Visual force, Apex, Salesforce Lightning, Integration etc.)
- Hands on experience on lightning Aura Frame work and Lightning Web Components.
- Highly experienced in REST, SOAP API.
- Collaborate with external teams on integration and Establish integration standards for complex integrations.
- Build a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution.
- Should have experience working in Agile way of doing things.
- Able to articulate well and fluency in English is a must.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.