Minimum requirements for the role:
- Tertiary qualification in Chemistry or related or SAPMA qualification or related is preferred but not essential.
- Previous Sales experience selling Paints and Coatings Raw Materials or related products to Paints and Coatings manufacturers is essential.
- The successful candidate must have an analytical mindset with strong commercial drive and good interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing key accounts and providing prompt technical support to customers as well as identifying potential customers within the market in order to capitalize on sales opportunities.
- Conducting visits to Clients to provide sales presentations on products that match the clients’ needs.
- Preparing budgets and sales forecasts for the assigned product portfolio.
- Obtaining, capturing and updating detailed information pertaining to the customers’ usage of products.
- Reviewing and evaluating market trends on a regular basis and align sales strategies accordingly.
- Managing and conducting market research as well as obtaining market intelligence on the company’s competitors and their products.
- Attending industry related events as required to promote the company within the market.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.