- Qualification in Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales Manager role.
- Own vehicle with a valid driver’s licence.
- Proven positive sales experience.
- Willing to travel to Africa and overseas when required.
- Good understanding of MS Excel.
- Experience in managing staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Guide the Sales, Logistics and Procurement teams in handling customer problems and complaints.
- Negotiate prices and terms and negotiate and secure contracts.
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with current clients and prospective clients.
- Personally, liaising with Clients.
- Generating inquiries from current and/or potential clients.
- Support the Sales Team in development of effective and accurate written proposals/quotations for current and prospective clients.
- Guiding and supporting the Sales Team to increase the volume of inquiries and conducting in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Support current sales staff with training, targets, and motivation.
- Research sources for developing prospective clients.
- Submit monthly progress reports.
- Understand the client’s product and logistics needs and ensuring that the Sales Team understands the principals.
- Conduct performance appraisals.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 9 October 2020, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 24 October 2020.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.