Minimum requirements for the role:
- BSc. Degree or related Tertiary Qualification in Agriculture or Agronomy or related or a Qualification in Business or Marketing or related is preferred.
- Previous Key Account Management experience as well as having managed and appointed Distributors within the Agricultural industry is essential.
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Good skills working on a CRM system is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal and negotiation skills are essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing senior Key Accounts and existing business as well as overseeing new business opportunities within the Agricultural – Crop Protection, Release Coatings etc markets.
- Managing and overseeing the promotion of the company’s Additives product portfolio for Agricultural formulations.
- Managing and driving strategies and sales goals to support the company’s direct sales efforts.
- Managing relationships with senior Key Customers and Distributors.
- Overseeing the communication with local and national authorities with regards to product registrations.
- Overseeing and reviewing analyses of the local market and providing feedback to Senior Management.
- Managing business forecasts aligned with the company''s goals.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.