- Tertiary Qualification in Supply Chain, Engineering, or equivalent.
- SAPICS qualifications (CPIM or CSCP) a significant advantage
- 5 years in Supply Chain roles working with customers and sound understanding of Lubricants and Chemical Raw Materials markets, ideally the B to B business model.
- Exposure to international Certifications and Audit requirements.
- S&OP Implementation experience
- Management skills of direct reports and x-functional teams
- Numerical and Analytical skills
- Have the ability to handle complex business problems with incomplete or ambiguous information.
- Hands on, ability to work on systems and spread sheets
- Worked in and experienced x functional projects linked with supply chain re-engineering projects
- Self-managed and result oriented
- Key member of the team to drive implementation of the S&OP processes
- Customer Service Targets – OTIF
- Inventory Management and Optimisation (raw materials and finished goods)
- Demand Planning in line with targets (shared KPI with Sales and Marketing)
- Supply Planning in line with targets.
- Slow and Obsolete Stock objectives (shared KPI with Sales and Marketing)
- Continuous Improvement – World Class Manufacturing Principals (shared KPI).
- Statutory Regulations (certifications and audits)
- Health and Safety and Quality (shared KPI).
- To ensure proper factory supply and to have a stable production plan
- To minimize supply chain costs.
- To keep the Syspro (ERP) cleaned and up to date (Master Data Management)
Visit our website at --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more details and to register your C.V.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.