If you are looking to join a Global team then this is the career move for you! Our client, a top employer to thousands of talented people, is looking for a Security Sales Specialist to join their team. This company offers extensive growth opportunities as well as the opportunity to work with a creative and dynamic team.
Work across accounts and verticals with the aim of selling these solutions and services. Demonstrate the company’s capability and experience thereby creating more depth in current client accounts and identifying opportunities for new accounts.
Analyse client needs
- Security Sales Specialist are able to use probing questions and a conversational approach to explore and uncover the client’s needs.
- Security Sales Specialists are commercially minded and will use their understanding of the client’s business and their depth of knowledge on the specific solution or service to personalize the recommended solution in line with the clients need.
- They are able to demonstrate capability (features, advantages and benefits) at a detailed level, and offer unique perspectives and align insights to key client priorities and tie those insights back to the company’s unique differentiators
- They aim to realize revenue and margin targets and exploit opportunities, whilst displaying notable client service orientation.
- Security Sales Specialists will work according to the buyers’ deadlines to ensure that the buyers’ needs are always met.
- They contribute to the pre-sales process by working with Solutions Architects to create the best solution design for the client
- They work closely with vendors to understand their strategies for solutions and services, can articulate the roadmap, and associated impacts for clients.
- They are able to generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs
- They will prospect for new opportunities within an account, asking tough qualification questions to best understand the client’s need and the company’s ability to meet this need.
- They understand the competitive environment and can effectively pursue and select specific deals that will have a profitable result for the company.
- This employee will team with internal subject matter experts to navigate the sequence of processes and co-ordinates the resources involved in the production and distribution of the company's Security products and services
Support business development activities
- Contributing to the development of market penetration strategies
- Gathering intelligence on potential clients
- Assisting with the design of optimal business models and
- Contributing to the design of go-to-market campaigns and the development of sales strategies.
Implement and provide policies and procedures
- The Security Sales Specialist implements and provides input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within the Security business unit.
- They adhere to organizational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and the reduction of financial costs
- The Security Sales Specialist implements processes which build service delivery excellence according to principles and encourage others to provide exceptional client service.
Community of practice activities
- They participate in specialist communities of practice and contribute positively to own and organizational knowledge improvement.