Minimum requirements for the role:
- Previous Sales experience calling on Food and related Raw Material Manufacturers is preferred but not essential.
- The company will consider any candidate who has sold chemical raw materials into any Manufacturing industries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing key accounts within the food manufacturing industry.
- Assisting and participating in the development and approval processes as well as the communication of new chemicals.
- Keeping abreast of and monitoring industry developments in order to identify and expand the chemical product range.
- Implementing and executing strategies to target identified sales opportunities.
- Preparing agendas and calling objectives.
- Compiling visit reports on a weekly basis.
- Monitoring trends and changes within the food industry.
- Managing forecasting and price negotiations as well as tender processes.
- Attending to account queries and credit applications.
- Managing the Sales process from the placement of orders through to delivery of products.
- Creating, monitoring and managing a projects pipeline.
- Meeting agreed targets and forecasts.
- Assisting with the preparations of the annual business unit budgets.
- Providing prompt, effective technical and commercial support to customers through timely communication and service both internally and externally.
- Submitting regular updated sample registers to track movement and customer-specific feedback on projects.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.