Are you passionate about bringing blockchain to the masses? Do you want to help build open source software that millions of people will use? Will building networking layers on top of Monero (Crypto) for transactions and payments excites you? If so, then we are looking for you.
You will be required to work with Engineering and UX team to build proprietary and open-source technology that will be deployed on a global scale. Participate in development, code reviews, producing unit tests, helping with test automation frameworks, and understanding modern continuous deployment concepts and technology.
If you are highly experienced in the Android development stack and are comfortable with Agile development processes. This could be your dream job, APPLY NOW!!
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics (NQF 7 or Higher) from a recognized university
- 3+ years developing Android applications (5+ years preferred)
- 7 plus years development experience
- Expert knowledge of Gradle, Android SDK, and dependency injection as well as Android Studio and supporting tools such as Junit, SQLite
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with unit testing
- Proficient with git
- Agile / SCRUM experience preferred
- Published one or more applications to the Google Play app store with stellar reviews
- Architect Android app from scratch, contributing to all aspects of development and improvement of our applications over
- Integrate with Server Side APIs that facilitates cryptocurrency transactions on the blockchain
- Conduct early project scoping and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product life cycle
- Implement best practices in all areas of software development
- Provide appropriate unit tests for all code
- Assist in functional test automation
- Participate in requirements gathering and refinement
- Provide support for applications and participate in team and peer improvement plans
- Use your expert knowledge of native Android languages and frameworks, such as Java, as well as MVVM and MVP design patterns, to ship high quality code each and every day
Reference Number for this position is GZ46667 which is a permanent position based in Woodmead offering a cost to company salary of R1Mil PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on <--------Please upload your CV here-------- or call him on<--------Please upload your CV here-------- to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website <--------Please upload your CV here-------- for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
<--------Please upload your CV here--------