On-premise, hybrid or in the cloud, their pioneering InstantData, provides on-demand access, allowing you to stream data in real-time to any device, making downtime a thing of the past.
Disaster Recovery solutions become a thing of the past, and their search and insight tools enable organisations to search and action the entirety of their data as well as monitor their usage through a single view, at any time, on any device.
They are a global aspiration and operates in a fantastic, fast growing market. This is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for a high-achieving, highly motivated and results orientated professional who wants to spend the next few years driving significant growth in the SA market.
- Delivering individual features.
- Collaborating closely with the Development and Product Design team as well as the QA Engineers to build each feature right.
- Assert the quality of code with unit tests and integration tests.
- Perform code reviews in .NET and Angular.
- Participate in Research and Innovation days.
- An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills.
- Remain up to date on industry trends and share knowledge among teams.
- Perform DevOps duties on your code once running in production.
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid experience in the full SDLC and excellent knowledge of both .NET fundamentals, C#.
- Knowledge on building complex web applications (RESTful APIs, Security best practices, Scalability)
- Writing clean, maintainable and easy-to-test code
- Familiarity with agile development frameworks, e.g. SCRUM
- Excellent written and spoken English and communication skills
- Work well in and across teams as well as independently.
- Be passionate and self-driven.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Some experience working with Microsoft Azure
- A passion for developing highly scalable cloud native solutions
- Desire to do things well.
- Understanding of latest development best practices and standards
Nice to have:
- Some knowledge on Google API
- Some knowledge on Microsoft Graph API.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.