Key duties and responsibilities
- Assess claims and make final claim synopsis decision within required timelines.
- Accurately approve claims for payment or repudiation as per applicable legislation, company practices and procedures, as well as policy terms and conditions.
- Provide input and suggestions for claim handling improvements.
- Draft reports for Management.
- Other claim administration related functions.
Qualifications and experience
- Grade 12 or similar qualification is essential.
- Passed Grade 12 Mathematics.
- Minimum of 4 years’ proven work experience in assessing Individual Funeral Insurance claims.
- Computer proficiency to work effectively with certain assessment tools or software.
- Experience with MS Office, especially Excel, Word and Outlook are required.
- Must have a minimum typing speed of 25 words per minute.
- RE5 (desirable)
To apply, please email your CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours after submitting your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.