- B Eng. or BSc Eng. with a strong background in Control and Instrumentation.
- Registration as a professional engineer.
- Preferably registered with an accepted Statutory Body (SAIEE, SAIMC).
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in engineering, with a focus on Control and Instrumentation
- Must have FAT and SAT experience
- Software programming capabilities for e.g. Siemens PLC and Mitsubishi PLC
- Must have commissioning experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of Process Control Systems (Control & Instrumentation)
- Good knowledge and understanding of all aspects of engineering, with specific reference to processes and process control
- Provide technical inputs during technical enquiries and investigations
- Participate in the development of Control and Instrumentation system design specifications and associated acceptance criteria for new or modified systems
- Participate in the development of Process Flow Diagrams and P&ID’s
- Compiling supporting design files providing traceability of technical decisions to contextual challenges
- Participate in engineering assessments to demonstrate compliance of designs with regulatory requirements
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.