- 5 – 10 year’ s experience in Cost & Management Accounting of which at least 5 years and in the SA export perishables industry – Essential
- Must have had expose and worked closely with operational environment in order to have a good grasp of the Export Logistics process
- B. Comm Management Accounting or equivalent
- In-house and/or external training in supply chain processes, their associated costs
- Detailed and extensive understanding of Perishable Food export cost chains for all markets
- Industry training in Incoterms and export protocols
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain directory of service provider agreements and rate schedules
- Draft customer cost estimates/quotes.
- Updated cost estimates for current season to customers within 1st week of April.
- Draft and maintain pricing guidelines for key services as discussed / agreed with Cost Account Manager.
- Attend to customer queries.
- Attend to creditor invoice queries.
- Prepare and capture costing for customer invoices.
- Check estimated cost vs actual cost to establish margins/losses
- Development & Testing of ERP system cost management module
- Knowledge & understanding of systems, operations, pricing strategy and any other to perform job requirement.
- Guidance to Creditors.
- Act upon deviations/anomalies.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.