Job & Company Description:
The position is at a telecommunications company working with cutting edge technology and constantly striving to innovate. The role involves development of secure, concurrent, highly scalable data processing frameworks and applications including database development, building and refining ETL pipelines at scale and appropriate data quality tests. It also includes conducting development using Python as the primary language and be or rapidly become proficient operating in and improving efficiencies of in a cloud (AWS) environment, and applications which run therein.
- BSC Computer Sciences and any IT related tertiary level qualifications.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Python, SQL
- 3+ years experience
- Experience writing Big Data pipelines, as well as custom ETL implementation and maintenance
- Experience with large-scale data warehousing architecture and data modelling
- Experience with data streaming, message queue, and database migration solutions (Kafka, AWS SQS, AWS DMS,) and data processing at scale (such as Spark, Hive, MapReduce, and cloud provider solutions).
- Proficiency with SQL and other software engineering languages beyond Python is beneficial
For more IT jobs, please visit www.------
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
IT Recruitment Consultant
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.