Our client provides global and local organisations with exceptional sheet metal designs and manufacturing capabilities for than 21 years. Designs and manufacturing services are tailored to suit any industry or need.
Job Title: Senior Engineer / Industrial Designer
Geographical area: Sandton Area
Salary range: TBA
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
- Consult with clients to determine requirement for designs
- Prioritise sub ordinates work load
- Review and approve designs and manufacturing drawings
- Conceptualise, research and develop new products for clients
- Assist in the fabrication of prototypes and sample units
- Industrialise products for mass production
- Present designs and demonstrate prototypes to clients for approval
- Able to implement and maintain quality standard
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum five years sheet metal
Computer literacy and other preferences / requirements:
3D CAD Software (Solid Edge Preferred)
Own reliable transport
Valid driver’s license
Strong knowledge of welding procedures
Should we not contact you within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
ONLY SA CITIZENS APPLY
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.