You will be responsible for training candidates that are on a learnership.
• You must be accredited with the Services Seta and be a registered Assessor
You must be accredited to train on either or both
• Project Management at NQF Level 4
• Generic Management at NQF Level 5
5 Years experience in trainig as a Facilitator
- Provide up front training to candidates in a professional manner
- Orientate new candidates into the training environment
- Assist candidates in their training process
- Assess candidates against training outputs and outcomes
- Moderate training outputs
- Generate the relevant reports as per required standards
- Comply with all regulatory requirements related to the training e.g. SETA and QCTO
- Ensure all administration is completed to set standards
- Administration of learner attendance registers and learner records
- Effectively set up a training environment
- Administering attendance registers as part of the training session
- Assist learners in compiling and completing their portfolio of evidence
- Mentoring and coaching of learners during their work experiential learning
- Work hand in hand with the Project Coordinator to facilitate accurate reporting of the progress of the learnership to relevant SETA.
- Promote commitment and reduce learner dropouts during the implementation of the training programm
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.