- Post Graduate qualification in Business (MBA) will be advantageous
- 5 Year relevant experience in ICT Environment, Retail and/or Manufacturing
- Full responsibility for management of 21 finance staff and 7 warehouse staff, directly and/or indirectly.
- Overall responsibility for the full finance function in the division through driving business growth priorities and monitoring business performance
- Together with the management team, drive growth (organic and acquisitive) and maximise profitability in the division through effective business partnering, bringing financial insights into decisions.
- Responsible for complete and accurate financial and management accounts reporting for all entities within the sector which includes budgeting, forecasting, month end reporting, consolidation, interim and year end processes.
- Responsible for compiling and filing of the annual financial statements.
- Responsible for accurate and timely accounting on a business unit, portfolio, project and product level using best practice principals applicable to the ICT sector.
- Responsible for providing insightful and timely financial management information for product and portfolio decision making.
- Responsible for optimising and enhancing effective financial monitoring and driving continues improvements in the finance function.
- Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate financial records for all entities within the sector which includes the Trial Balance, with focus on Reconciliations for Provisions and Accruals.
- Drive, quantify and track margin enhancement and savings projects and evaluate risk and opportunities on margin, challenging inefficiencies.
- Responsible for applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, including IFRS, tax planning and structuring.
- Working capital management, including daily monitoring of cashflows, timely collection of debtors, with focus on reducing inventory and debtors’ days and managing creditors payments and associated reconciliations. With focus on cost control.
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, Contact us immediately. Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities. If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.
For more information, contact: Communicate Sunninghill: -----
Senior Recruitment consultant: Jaymal Nagar
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.