- CA(SA) - Preferred
- Bcom and Completed SAICA Articles / MBA
- 3 Years of Property experience
- 5 Years of Management experience
- Examine age analysis and collections analysis. Weekly/Month
- Examine/review monthly payments.
- Examine monthly, quarterly, interim and annual reviews.
- Monthly Procurement review for BBBEE 8. Ensure adequate financial control systems are in place.
- Assist with preparation and review of annual budgets as well as forecasts; together with Financial manager; Commercial portfolio manager; Retail portfolio manager and Facilities manager for the individual properties prior to submission to asset managers for fiscal period
- Manage credit process and supports credit manager to ensure maximum cash flow
- Supports the Commercial portfolio manager; Retail portfolio manager and Facilities manager in their efforts to manage operating expenses and major delinquency problems.
- Supports financial manager in ensuring all payments are done timely and according to accepted accounting practices.
- Participates as an active and contributing member of the Senior Management Group and other sub-groups as appropriate
- Member off EXCO
- Member of EE Committee
- Provide Ad hoc transactional support.
- Provide investor relationship assistance.
- Provide acquisitions and mergers support.
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
Senior Recruitment Consultant: Trevor Hanekom
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.