- A tertiary level accounting qualification (BCom degree or other equivalent Accounting/Management Accounting /Costing qualification) OR
- If qualified by experience, at least 6 years’ experience at the advertised level, with the same/ similar key performance areas
- At least 5 years’ financial/management accounting experience in a large or medium size organisational environment
- A broad knowledge and understanding of financial and management accounting principles and systems
- Computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel and SAP R/3 at medium to advanced level is essential)
- Day to day funds management
- Prepare internal and external financial reports and financial analyses
- Assist with cost recovery and costing of projects in line with the IP Act
- Oversee bi-weekly petty cash reimbursement process
- Assist in the preparation of budgets in accordance with funder and the Company''s rules and regulations
- Supervision of personnel
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.