Job & Company Description:
This individual will be responsible for the financial, administrative, Supply Chain and risk management operations of the company, as well as developing financial and operational strategies and control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Duties included, but not limited to:
- Cash flow management
- Debtors Control
- Budget Management
- Financial Reporting and Administration
- Strategic Planning
- Budget and Forecasting
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management
- Oversee Warehouse operations
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Data and profitability analysis.
- Annual External and SARS audits
- Hedge Funding
- Annual Budget Preparation
- B-BBEE audit
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in a managerial role
- Experience with Supply Chain and Inventory Management within Distribution will be preferred.
- Strong Financial analysis and forecasting skills.
- SAP B1 or SAP experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- CaseWare experience will be advantageous
- Knowledge of BBBEE scorecards and tools
- B. Com Accounting
- MBA/CIMA will be advantageous.
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information, contact:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.