A reputable financial services provider is looking for a seasoned finance professional to join their finance team as a Senior Financial Manager.
JOB & COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing financial management and analysis a as well as be responsible for preparing the monthly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS. The successful candidate will also be responsible for assisting the head of the business unit with budgeting, variance analysis of operations and contributing to the continuous improvement of the business.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- CA (SA)
- Big 4 audit experience
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 6-8 years’ post article experience
- Experience in drafting financial statements
- Experience with cost analysis and forecasting
- Knowledge of corporate governance legislation
- Knowledge of risk management
- Sound knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferred
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
Specialist Consultant in IT/Internal Audit and Chartered Accountants CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.