My client is looking for a top Senior Financial Manager that thrives on being hands on involved in various divisions and be doing the full financial function. This role includes management therefor my client is looking for an independent and hardworking candidate who will be able to be both a mentor and leader.
Job & Company Description:
Assist with the preparation of the Annual Integrated Report
• Assisting with preparation of Annual Impariment tests
• Cash flow Consolidation and review
• Reconsilitations (Intercomapny)
• Manage Budget and forecast process
• Consolidation of Divisional budgets (I/S, B/S, CF and Capex) and preparation of Budget pack
• Divisional WC Review and Commentary
• Preparation and Distribution of Divisional Reporting Packs
• Review and consolidation of monthly rolling forecast
• Review of monthly internal IFRS packs and internal tax packs.
• Hedging of Management - Interest rate and FX hedging;
• Review of Inventory Balances to Management System and aprrowve Payroll from HR
• Set and Review of Annual KPI’s for self and staff
• Develop appropriate internal controls to minimize financial risk
• Ad hoc queries as required
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Bcom with Honours/ CA(SA)
- Operational Experience.
- Solid understanding of payroll.
- Previous experience with fixed assets will be beneficial.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.