Qualifications and Skills:
- B.COM or CA (SA)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience post qualification in Property Accountant position and at least 5 years in Property Financial manager position.
- Examine property management accounts review.
- Sign-off on Portfolio Property income statements and balance sheets per building.
- Examine age analysis and collections analysis, Weekly/Monthly.
- Examine/review monthly payments.
- Examine monthly, quarterly, interim and annual reviews.
- Monthly Procurement review for BBBEE
- Ensure adequate financial control systems are in place.
- Assist with preparation and review of annual budgets as well as forecasts; together with Financial manager; Commercial portfolio manager; Retail portfolio manager and Facilities manager for the individual properties prior to submission to asset managers for fiscal period
- Manage credit process and supports credit manager to ensure maximum cash flow
- Supports the Commercial portfolio manager; Retail portfolio manager and Facilities manager in their efforts to manage operating expenses and major delinquency problems.
- Supports financial manager in ensuring all payments are done timely and according to accepted accounting practices.
- Manage and ensure financial processes as performed by the financial manager and all reporting are done on a timely and accurate basis.
- Ensure that full and comprehensive accounting records are maintained at all times.
- Perform Administrator roles on online banking
- Manage users on banking platforms
- Review Eft approval levels
- Release payments on different banking platforms
- Participates as an active and contributing member of the Senior Management Group and other sub-groups as appropriate
- Member off EXCO
- Member of EE Committee
- Member of Member Benefits Committee
- Member of Transformation Committee
- Liaison with Property System provider
- Liaise with and representing the company to major customers/clients, suppliers and professional associations;
- As appropriate, assists and supports company marketing efforts and senior managers in effectively communicating with Company’s current and prospective partners/tenants.
- Provide Ad hoc transactional support.
- Provide investor relationship assistance.
- Provide acquisitions and mergers support.
- Ensure appropriate leadership and direction of the Property Management Team.
- Ensure that each team member has a career path.
- Ensure the team is fully equipped and receives training where there is a need.
- Ensure the team is leading a healthy life holistically.
- Ensure the team is working and abiding by the company values, mission and vision and that HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Coach and mentor the team.
- Communicate the organizational goals and strategy of the company.
- Create a strategy for the team to meet the organizational goals and milestones to show progress.
- Emphasize on team motivation.
- Maintain team discipline and deal with IR matters swiftly and procedurally fairly.
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: ----- or 062 -----
Recruitment Consultant: Santhurie Pungan or email:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.