Experience / Education:
- CA (SA) with 3 years articles as well as 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in the property management industry preferable.
- Computer literacy: SAP/SAP BI; MS Office - Excel Advanced, Outlook and Word;
- Administration: Skills Time Management, Advanced Financial Calculations, Advanced Financial Reporting, Policies and Processes,
- People Management, Business Planning
- Detailed knowledge of all financial policies, procedures and processes, capital expenditure, contract management legal aspects, income statements, balances sheets, budgets, forecasts, IFRS and Tax.
- Communication, analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making
- Customer relationship building, team leadership, change leadership, financial and business acumen, challenging, customer and quality focus, self-confidence, teamwork and co-operation, drive and productivity, accuracy, methodical, challenging, tolerance for stress
- Applied strategic planning.
Major drivers of work volume:
Volume and complexity of departmental and property owner activities. Complexity of reporting needs.
Interface / relationships with: Internal: Procurement, Banking, Accounts Payable, IT, Finance and Admin Managers, Accountants, OPCO''s, SSC, Business
External: Contractors, Clients, Financial Directors, Tenants, Property Asset Management, Financial Directors, Accountants, auditors of listed funds. Regulatory bodies eg SARS.