Senior Frontend Developer
My client based in the Northern Suburbs is seeking to employ a Senior Frontend Developer. You will ensure that the team has the web development expertise to maintain the company’s public facing website(s). That will include executing digital projects to the highest standard, improving customer value and internal efficiency through quality, innovative tools, and best practice methods.
Skills & Requirements:
- Taking ownership, using initiative and a strong attention to detail with an eye on ensuring brand design consistency within our digital assets.
- High quality documented code output.
- Proficient understanding of front-end web technologies, including:
- HTML 5 & CSS3
- Pre-processors like SCSS, LESS etc.
- ReactJS, both building new components and supporting and contributing to an existing library
- PHP and mySQL
- WordPress templating system
- WordPress eco-system and best practices
- CSS frameworks like Bootstrap
- Frontend build tools and processes
- Version control like GIT
Good understanding of:
- Static site generators
- CI / CD process
- Design systems
- Implement standard compliant, fast loading code for user-facing websites
- Support the company’s WordPress CMS implementation.
- Build layouts from designers, including working with the designers and the UX team to ensure that layouts are technically feasible and delivered to spec.
- Contribute to a reusable marketing UI Kit, which forms part of the company design system.
- Buy into the broad vision and road map of the marketing team’s digital assets.
- Work with the frontend guild within the organisation to ensure consistency across the company ecosystem.
- Support and lead existing front-end developers within the team.
- Responsible for the efficient running of the company websites and their ongoing maintenance, security & deployment.
- Adapt best techniques and practices to optimise the website''s functioning and load time.
Salary: Please indicate what salary bracket you are seeking when applying for this position.
--------Please upload your CV here-------->
NB: If you have not been contacted with regards to your application for this position within 48 working hours, your application has been unsuccessful
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.