- A relevant HRM / HRD qualification
- At least 7 years’ experience in the Human Resource profession
- Knowledge of:
- Applicable employment legislation
- HR Policies
- VIP Payroll
- MS Office
- Secretarial functions
- Recruitment Advertising
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, but not be limited to:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the full spectrum of the human resources administration function for the company, as well as coordinating group reports.
- Included in this function is the administration of the remuneration (salary scales, salary increases, short-term incentives data) and the benchmarking, coordinating and administering the job evaluations, administration of Group bursaries schemes and talent management programmes.
- The incumbent will be responsible for recruitment for the company, and the administration of post-retirement medical aid.
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV and pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not had any feedback after 2 weeks from submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.