Qualifications and Experience:
- Bcompt/BCOM Honors internal Audit
- CIA busy
- 4-6 Years’ Internal Audit Experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Able to Travel into Africa
- Assist in the drafting of the departmental report to the committee.
- Assist in the drafting of the Audit Plan in accordance with committee requirements.
- Ensuring that the internal audits are executed in accordance with the Internal Audit Standards
- Ensuring that the methodology is used efficiently and effectively throughout the internal audit department
- Performing risk-based internal audits such as premium/underwriting and claims cycle covering the operational processes of the organization, its service providers and outsource-partners.
- Assisting with the development of organizational and departmental risk profiles.
- Assist in implementing the audit plan by scheduling and prioritizing internal audit activities
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, contact please contact us on 087 -----
Recruitment Consultant: Godfrey Khumalo
Email address: --------Please upload your CV here-------->