A renowned insurance company who provides short-term and life insurance to their customers is looking for a Senior Internal Audit Manager to be part of their dynamic and growing team.
JOB & COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and discharging the roles and responsibilities and duties of the Group Internal Audit Department. The successful candidate will also be responsible for setting the department vision, mission and strategies including the goals and objective for the medium-term aligned with the organization’s vision and business strategies.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- BComm Honors in Internal Audit
- CIA completed or studying towards it
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 11 to 12 years internal audit experience
- Experience in short term insurance is a must
- High level expertise in and detailed understanding of a number of different functional areas across the business
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Experience in project management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
Researcher in IT/Internal Audit and Chartered Accountants CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.