A producer is looking for an Internal Auditor to join the team.
They portfolio holds some of the most loved and appreciated brands In South Africa.
The business has a big focus on culture, education and skills development – if this sounds like a company you want to work for, please send me your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing operations audits related to the manufacturing
- Control the full audit cycle in accordance with the International Professional Practice Framework
- Use data analytics to enhance audit planning and execute audit fieldwork
- Provide clear and sufficient audit evidence, and working papers to support recommendations
- Applicable governance and control frameworks.
- Bcom In Accounting or Internal Audit.
- Completed CIA or Studying towards would be beneficial.
Experience and Skill
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years internal audit experience with performing internal audits.
- Advanced Excel skills/ SAP ACL knowledge will be advantageous
- Experience in a manufacturing, FMCG environment will be an advantage.
- Travel required (25% week in a month)
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Shouneez J Scheepers
Executive Consultant: IT/Internal Audit and CA(SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.