• Sound knowledge in Java
• Familiarity with Microservices Architectures, Cloud Architectures or Container Architectures e.g. Docker
• Experience in developing solutions on public cloud platforms preferably Microsoft Azure
• Experience with Container Orchestration Platforms Preferably Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
• At least 8 years'' worth of experience using frontend and back-end technologies such as:
o HTML 5
o Maven or Jenkins
• Sound experience in developing backend applications:
o Architecture and Interface Design.
o Data modeling and Database technologies (relational, document, graph, time series, geolocation).
o Implementation of Backend Services.
• Basic Knowledge of:
o Restful Services, MQTT or Kafka.
• Proficiency in UI frameworks:
o Angular or React
• Excellent communication skills and team-oriented work behaviour in a distributed team
• Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. GitLab, Terrafrom, Ansible, Concourse, Jenkins)
• Fit for business purpose mind-set, i.e. the solutions provided must meet the business goals
• Experience with testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, Postman, Newman, Cypress, Selenium, Junit, Robot, Jest
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
Experience with backend frameworks like Spring, Java EE
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
• Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.