A young, innovative and successful FinTech company is looking for skills to assist in developing our products into world-class solutions. Based in Centurion and serving Southern Africa they aim to offer solutions globally.
In joining the technical team you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our products. You will be involved in multiple facets of the development process.
A Java/J2EE professional having more than 5 years technical expertise in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) process that includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
Primarily a “hardcore developer”. The following technical skills are required
- Experience on Google Cloud Platform
- App engine
- Big Query
- Experience in GoLang …
- Experience in asynchronous programming
- Experienced with Model View Controller(MVC) Architecture
- Experinec in distributed systems (cloud thinking)
- Experience in developing web applications
- Internet Programming with HTML, DHTML, Java Script, XML, CSS
- Expertise in NoSQL databases
- Developed applications using AJAX
- Experience in optimization and test platforms
- Expertise in testing tools like JUnit
- Ability to solve technical problems that are highly complex.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to complex problems rather than stringing together sample code that is available on the internet.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions on cutting edge technologies. (A reliance on finding code published by other developers and tailoring it will quickly be exposed, as these technologies are not yet popularized to the point where sample code is available)
- Good understanding of standards and conventions, but able to work beyond these to create working solutions (work with and through conventions rather than being limited by them)
- Able to solve problems regardless of the technical complexities that make “not possible” an easy opt-out.
- A formal background is desirable, but so too is the “can-do” mindset that comes from the world of hacking
The role requires a person with the following:
- Quick learner
- Independent worker
- Problem solver
- Innovative thinker
- Rapidly achieve organizational integration
- Communicative, analytical and flexible
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms easily.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/ positions, we also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting opportunities in our niche area.